- June 13, 2011
- May 31, 2011
- May 20, 2011
Click here to view more industry news
Convergence of Autoplastic Producers, OEMs and Auto Parts Makers
"Increasing Plastics' Role in Vehicle Lightweighting"
"How electric mobility and green transportation trends are changing the polymer needs for automobiles?"
AutoPlastCON is a conference that focuses on the latest automotive trends, technological advancements and emerging applications of automotive plastics. The conference will bring together key stakeholders of the Automotive (including OEMs, Tier 1 2), Moulding, and Plastic sectors to explore new ideas and strategies to overcome challenges in the automotive industry.
You will hear from the Automotive players on their future directions and plans, strategies for light-weighting vehicles, electric mobility and green transportation trends, as well as from Plastic suppliers on latest material developments and potentials.
AutoPlastCON brings you the latest updates on the automotive industry and the rising use of automotive plastics in China!
AutoPlastCON: 2-day Presentations Discussions; Over 18 speakers; 100 Attendees = 1 Quality Autoplastic Event
Conference conducted in English and Chinese with Simultaneous Interpretation
| Benefits of Attending AutoPlastCON :
- Develop essential relationships - An exclusive opportunity for OEMs, auto part makers and autoplastic suppliers to meet and interact in an environment conducive for business discussions
- Maintain competitive advantage - Hear how to stay-one-step ahead by adopting the right autoplastic to achieve vehicle lightweighting
- Be inspired - Obtain new insights on the outlook of the automotive industry in China
- Stay up to date with the latest trends developments of autoplastic applications
- Get involved - Make your voice heard and help to shape the autoplastic industry and expand the application of plastic in automotive application in China
- OEM Automakers
- Autoparts manufacturers - Tier 1 2 Suppliers
- Autoplastic Producers
- Engineering Plastics (ETP):
Polyamide (PA), Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT),
Polyoxymethylene (POM), Polycarbonate (PC), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE):
Thermoplastic Vulcanizates (TPV), Thermoplastic
Urethane (TPU), Thermoplastic PolyOlefin (TPO),
- Polyolefins: Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE)
- High Performance Plastics
- Plastic Processors
- Plastic Tooling suppliers
- Plastic Moulding companies
- Polymer Compounder
- Plastic Additive, Impact Modifier and Catalyst suppliers
- Coatings manufacturers
- Battery and Fuel Cell companies